Saturday, February 19, 2011

Miss Mila Kunis









                                                                           

Born in the Ukraine. Raised in Los Angeles. Resume filled with over a decade full of talent. One of the hottest young actress' in Hollywood. Resembles a young Sophia Loren with a more seductive look. Rated #2 of the "Most Beautiful Woman of the World 2011" and has what most girls want, those gorgeous, captivating, blue and green eyes.  Only 27 years old and the world sits at her fingertips.  You may have seen her in Black Swan along side the one and only Natalie Portman and she has an upcoming comedic role in "Friends With Benefits" co-starring with the sexy man himself, Justin Timberlake that is due out in theaters this spring. Men desire for her, women dream to be her (especially since she works with the hottest guys I may add) and wannabe actress' hope to have a career like hers someday.

I like how honest and down to earth she is, in next month's issue of W Magazine in which she "heats up" the cover and was interviewed about her role in * The Black Swan and when asked if she had danced before being cast in this film she said,  "I had never danced in my life. I trained for four months, seven days a week, five hours a day. I had one day off on my birthday. I lost 20 pounds. I tore a ligament. I dislocated my shoulder. I have two scars on my back. And it was worth every minute.But I will never dance again. I’m a strong believer in mind over matter, but I didn’t fully understand what that meant until this production. I was like, Well—I wear heels; I can do this. I was wrong: Christian Louboutins are uncomfortable, but I screamed the first time I put on a pointe shoe."

bisous<3
ashie










No comments:

Post a Comment